Services for Producers
You have an excellent product.
But is the relationship with your customers equally good? Is there room for improvement?
It’s not hard to imagine how a better relationship would make you more valuable as a supplier—and help you sell more product.
At GPS Business Solutions, we’re all about improving relationships. It all starts with understanding who your customer actually is—the retailer as opposed to the end-user of your product.
We understand how the big corporate retailer thinks and operates. And we’ll use that knowledge to help your business thrive in a healthier, more productive relationship.
It all starts with a chat. And that’s on us.
Everything is changing. Are you?
Producers face intense pressure to be more competitive. Channels are blurring, sales must grow and cost reductions are essential.
The pressures faced today are just a hint of what’s to come. The next few years will see major changes in our marketplace. For example, major retailers are under extreme pressure to drive sales, offer better value and to be more environmentally aware and they’re passing that pressure on to their suppliers.
The faster you understand what’s coming, the better you’ll be able to react—and succeed. There is no denying great challenges are ahead for producers of all size—but there are also great opportunities.
GPS exists to help producers navigate the changes in the road ahead. We can help you understand and adapt to the challenges in the marketplace—from how to allocate precious resources and expenses to keeping up with all the demands of the “green revolution”.
Here’s what we offer:
- A comprehensive understanding of every level of centrally structured retailers. We’ll tell you how and why decisions are made—and the importance of each decision for developing long and successful relationships.
- Techniques and strategies of large and small businesses considered valuable suppliers to major retailers.
- The many opportunities that can add value to your relationship with a retailer.
- Structural changes that put the focus of the organization where buying decisions are made.
- Long term planning solutions that align the producer with the priorities of the retailer.
- Making the most of the relationship—and how to make the most of the face-to-face time you get.